Stand up Comedian, Seyi Law’s daughter, Tiwaloluwa Oluwademiladeola Chidera Aviella is one year old today, September 30th, and the thankful dad has released lots of adorable photos to mark her day.
Read their birthday message to her below….
“Great is God’s faithfulness,
For His hands has dealt wondrously with us.
Out of His will, He filled the womb,
And in tempest storm, He preserved the gift.
In His time, He brought forth our Angel,
And the tears of time past, He wiped away.
Our sorrows, He replaced with enormous Joy,
With dancing, He blessed our feet.
Days, weeks and months screamed by,
Goodly surprises, He made us see.
In the wickedness of men, He showed us love,
And our Thanks will never be enough.
Right before our eyes, our flower blossoms,
In the covenant of God never to wither.
If our hairs were tongues, they still can’t praise enough.
Glory for the time gone,
Honour for the new chapter unveiled.
It is a year already,
For Tiwaloluwa Oluwademiladeola Chidera Aviella,
Oh Lord, our God, we say, THANK YOU.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Our Angel, TIWALOLUWA.
Daddy and Mummy love You.”
- Ex Miss Anambra, Chidinma Okeke Is Back, Shares New Photos Of Herself (See Photos)
- Bride runs mad during wedding, after she was attacked by “her village people” (See Photos)
- Simi plays chief bridesmaid role as her Mother remarries after many Years of being a Single Mom (See Photos)
- COMEDY SKIT : AM A COOKER (Episode 143) Mark Angel Comedy Hahahahahaha LOL
- Young Nigerian Lesbian Celebrates her Partner On Social Media ahead of their Anniversary (See Photos)
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- July 2014